Friday, April 22, 2011

Creager

Shenanigans!!!  That's what happens when I get to photograph the adorable Creager children.   I love working with these cuties!!! 


 We always have the best time...  There is never a dull moment with these three.  The boys have tons of energy and little miss Karsen is just too cute for words.   I met these three about a year ago when I came to take Karsen's 1 year photos, and let me tell you... this girly is a born model.  She loves the camera and obviously the camera loves her and her brothers!!  Now about the boys..... let me tell you about those rascals...  they have spunk!  Sometimes they make me work quite a bit to get their picture, but we sure have fun while we are working!!  I look forward to having the chance to work (play) with these bundles of fun in the future!







 










2 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE! You captured their personalities quite well.
    It was a fun morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sad face the princess has. They are all great.

    ReplyDelete